cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 433

Re: BT TV Box Pro - comments/questions

We were offering the TV Box Pro in our new and existing customer order journeys for a short period of time to test then reverted back to selling our existing boxes.

The good news is that very shortly (date to be confirmed), the TV Box Pro will be available to New customers on the following packages:

• Entertainment
  • Big Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Big Sport
  • VIP

We will also make the box available to Existing customers on the same above packages. Sorry if this has caused frustration amongst some customers, we never officially launched the box.

Message 72 of 433

For clarity is it the intention to make it available to existing customers on the same launch date as for new customers ?

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 433

@zulu17  Personally I think we the existing customers should get first choice. I had to upgrade to VIP to get a 4K box, new customers will offered the new box whatever package they buy..

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 433

I suspect they will either have to pay a fee above the £9.99 delivery or recontract for 24 months.

@Bluemoon1wrote:

@zulu17  Personally I think we the existing customers should get first choice. I had to upgrade to VIP to get a 4K box, new customers will offered the new box whatever package they buy..

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 75 of 433

Just got an upgrade to big sport on site and have been offered new Pro box. £9.99 delivery and due on Tue 10th. Is it true that I can downgrade back to sports after 1 month? Thanks in advance 

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 433

@Cluskeydee66wrote:

Just got an upgrade to big sport on site and have been offered new Pro box. £9.99 delivery and due on Tue 10th. Is it true that I can downgrade back to sports after 1 month? Thanks in advance 

I'm the same, if I upgrade to VIP I get offered the pro box.  However my order says: 

• £67.92 per month for the remainder of your current contract length

That's confusing as I thought I could downgrade after a month?

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 433

The TV Box Pro is now live to all new and existing customers.

Those that regraded recently expecting to get the TV Box Pro who didn't, you should be able to call and get one.

@ledgie you can downgrade or upgrade once every month, it is not a 30 day rolling contract therefore we are assuming that if you do not downgrade your price will stay the same for the remainder of your contract.

If you do downgrade/upgrade the price will change and you will get new confirmation of that via email.

Message 78 of 433

@DarrenW  So how existing customers get one online and us WiFi now enabled ?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 79 of 433

How comes existing customers have to pat 67.92 a month for vip but new customers are still on 65 a month ? This doesn't seem very fair to loyal customers ? 

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 433

@stuartrogerson Existing customers can upgrade to get it, WiFi is not enabled yet but coming shortly.

0 Ratings