cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 433

Re: BT TV Box Pro - comments/questions

@DarrenW 

Can't see this covered elsewhere.

For avoidance of doubt once the wireless functionality is enabled will this also enable the multicast live channels to run wirelessly, i.e. will the full BT TV channel functionality work without an ethernet cable or powerline adapters?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 433

@ChrisR6262 

Yes

Message 93 of 433

New BT customer and just got the Ultrafast 900 and BT TV Pro up and running on Monday. Had a retail BT Youview Box so familiar enough with how to use the new Pro box but had a couple of issues and wondered if anyone else had encountered them or had solutions.

1) I've got a Samsung Frame TV and after finally getting the BT TV remote to work (had to connect the HDMI direct rather than through my AV amp and then reset the remote - no info on this in the instruction pamphlet), I can't get the TV to switch off as it needs a long continuous press otherwise it goes into artwork mode. If I keep the power button held then it just switches the BT box back on.

2) I had a couple of episodes of a show recorded, watched one episode and went to delete it and rather than there being a delete button on the remote like the old box, I had to delete from the on-screen menu. With just the one episode highlighted I selected delete and it deleted both episodes. Anyone else had this happen?

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 433

1: a longer press here does turn tv off without turn stb back on - but it is not very long.

2: not seen any issues with delete

@pagenotfoundwrote:

New BT customer and just got the Ultrafast 900 and BT TV Pro up and running on Monday. Had a retail BT Youview Box so familiar enough with how to use the new Pro box but had a couple of issues and wondered if anyone else had encountered them or had solutions.

1) I've got a Samsung Frame TV and after finally getting the BT TV remote to work (had to connect the HDMI direct rather than through my AV amp and then reset the remote - no info on this in the instruction pamphlet), I can't get the TV to switch off as it needs a long continuous press otherwise it goes into artwork mode. If I keep the power button held then it just switches the BT box back on.

2) I had a couple of episodes of a show recorded, watched one episode and went to delete it and rather than there being a delete button on the remote like the old box, I had to delete from the on-screen menu. With just the one episode highlighted I selected delete and it deleted both episodes. Anyone else had this happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 95 of 433

Got mine set up today. The red record light isn't on when recording. Have I got a faulty one or is it a software issue and everyone's is the same?

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 433

@ledgie 

My record light is on when recording.

I'd flag with customer service if it's something that'll annoy you! It would annoy me! Haha!

Message 97 of 433

@LittleAsh88 thanks for confirming. I'll reboot it and if that doesn't work I'll get on to customer services.
0 Ratings
Message 98 of 433

Re the stated loss of tbe one minute skip. It’s still there just hold down the ffwd button and it skips 60 secs.

While fiddling with the remote yesterday I had it face down in my hand checking the battery cover. The recorded  programme jumped forward one hour and the text on screen said jump, tried to replicate later and again it jumped but this time back 15 minutes.  Try as I might I can’t find any info on this or how to replicate it. Anyone?

When is voice search coming?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 99 of 433

@stuartrogerson if you press a number it will jump to the appropriate percentage.  For example if you press 5 it will jump to 50% through, 7 to 70% etc.

0 Ratings
Message 100 of 433

@ledgie @Thank you what do press before entering the number?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings