cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 433

Re: BT TV Box Pro - comments/questions

If it is within 14 days I might send the connectors back for a refund...
The 'customer journey' in trying to order this hasn't been great but hopefully I'll have it all up and running on Monday. The current £1 offer for Big Sport is much better than the £65 I nearly took up last week

0 Ratings
Message 122 of 433

Anyone had the return packaging yet for the old box?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 123 of 433

0 Ratings
Message 124 of 433

No they don't send them,  they say they will but typical bt they don't.   I requested it on mybt then even when o had sent it back they kept asking me to return the equipment so I had to call them to tell them I had returned it.  Always keep your receipt from the post office when you do return it as you will need it when you call bt to tell them you have sent it 

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 433

So, after initially posting about an odd event where deleting a single recording in a series deleted the 2 recordings on the pro box for that series I have set the delete confirmation on and it hasn't happened again as yet but am convinced it was a bug rather than user error.

Just had the back button cease working while watching a recording. Usually press back during playback and it returns to the recordings menu but today no response, light flashed on box indicating it was receiving a remote command but nothing happened. Tried my old retail youview remote and it wouldn't work either. Switched box off and on, same issue. Switched off and left for a while, tried again and the back button working as expected.

I've either got a faulty box or some bugs need working out.

0 Ratings
Message 126 of 433

Gotta be honest I have had no problems whatsoever 

0 Ratings
Message 127 of 433

Hi All,

just got my new Pro Box.

Generally happy with it.

A few points..

+ Now TV Sports HD is superb viewing quality.

+ BT tech support really good, when you get to the right ones. The 2 I had today were excellent (Ben and Brian ? from up north).

- Sound drops when using a (LG) sound bar after scrolling throught recordings. REPORTED

- Cannot delete an individual  recording from a grp, only series delete, although strangely old remote still does tho. REPORTED

- Recorded Pgms show ‘watched’ if only partly watched, not ‘continue watching’ as per prev box. REPORTED

- Dolby Atmos / Surround sound not quite right. Haven't sussed or narrowed it down yet

0 Ratings
Message 128 of 433

@scharter 

When you say you can’t delete an individual recording you just highlight the one you want to delete and move down to delete and ok.

0 Ratings
Message 129 of 433

Thanks for the reply... but you may have missed the point..on my pro box anyway...

so say 6 recordings of the news(whatever), go to news - 6 pgms, try to delete one, and you can't. one level above, you can delete the whole  series, but not an individual episode.

0 Ratings
Message 130 of 433

But you can - open the series so that it shows all the episodes. Scroll across to the one you want to delete. Then press the down arrow on the remote so that it highlights the menu beneath it - of which one of the options is to delete.

Or if you have an Android device, you can install the BT TV app, pair it with your box, and delete recordings from the app instead (*)

* please excuse the shameless plug for my app 🙂