cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 361 of 433

Re: BT TV Box Pro - comments/questions

I got got the box before it was officially released very keen and eager thinking it could match sky Q.

About 3 months down the line i went straight back to sky Q even though still in contract with Bt 

Utter garbage .

0 Ratings
Message 362 of 433

@Welsh1 Totally agree, BT seem to like adding minor enhancements, but not the real issues. V Poor.

0 Ratings
Message 363 of 433

Watching the footy (hurrah), the surrond sound is so bad. I will revert to my  Apple tv box.  If I could, I wouls send this  BT Pro Box box back ....all the hype just doesnt happen, misleading! Oh yes, that isssue is on our radar......hahahahahahaha.

0 Ratings
Message 364 of 433

I appear to be going against what others have said but I received my new Pro Box today after renewing my contract and I'm very happy with it so far. Big improvement over my old 4K box.

Message 365 of 433

You're not alone @DarrenK98 as I too love the Pro box. I also find it much more responsive than my previous 4K box. If only they could fix the epg issues on channel 465 (BT Sport Ultimate HDR).

Message 366 of 433

@why_oh_why  @DarrenK98  We must be in a minority I find the picture quality is brilliant and no sound problems on my BT pro box. It does what it says on the box. Although I have still not received the visual guide update yet that others are complaining about. 

Message 367 of 433

@Bluemoon1I haven't received that update yet either although it's a function I rarely use. I only have BT Sport on the Pro Box as I already had been subbing to Sky for everything else. The Sky contract will soon be due renewing but I'm more than likely to cancel with Sky and throw everything in with BT. I've saw Sky Sports on a mate's Pro box and the picture is outstanding.

Message 368 of 433

So, with the Pro box on IP mode you can only record two programs at once? 

0 Ratings
Message 369 of 433

That's correct @davidwindle9 although apparently a future upgrade will sort that with virtual tuners added.

0 Ratings
Message 370 of 433

What a **bleep**, the Mrs was moaning that she couldn't record more than two at the same time. 

0 Ratings