cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 433

Re: BT TV Box Pro - comments/questions

Sounds like it jon as I had the box in my order aswell.. they are pretty clueless at bt.

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 433

@Deano123 they tried ordering it again and it turned into an empty order! There is obviously a trick to this that a few staff only know.

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 433

And it's sorted, hopefully! The connections team were the ones that could override the system. Weirdly it said order for BT TV Pro at the top and bottom of the order with an impossible delivery date of today. Now the only place it mentions TV pro is at the very bottom of the order where it says awaiting dispatch for delivery Friday. 

I will say this about BT. Everyone I have spoken to today has been nothing less than an amazing at trying to help. Friendly, patient and trying their best. Its the systems they use being a pain. But in terms of customer service from a people perspective,  BT have hired some of the nicest people I have come across. I realise that doesn't translate to customer success if they can't get the system to do what we want. 

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 433

Excellent! It's the lack of knowledge about there products that baffles me.
0 Ratings
Message 55 of 433

Any progress as to whether these will ever be available on the BT branded boxes?

@DarrenWwrote:

Hey @ozsat 

Can you do me a favour and send me a picture of your experience on CH264 through your TV please?

I seem to get a different experience via 2 of our boxes so looks like something may not be right.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 56 of 433

So it looks as if the first proper HDR programme will be carried on Saturday night since the launch of the Pro Box - with live boxing. The HDR promo looks super on 465 so here's looking for some good live sport at last.

Last week the Disability Cup was on the HDR channel - but the colour looked very washed out as if the broadcast was there by mistake. It was not listed as HDR.

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 433

I have called Bt something like 6 times and they have denied the Pro Box ever existing and ending up charging me a delivery fee for a box ill never recieve and upgrading me to VIP withouth the Pro Box when i rather be on Big Sport its so frustating and INFURATING that barely anyone on BT support team know about this Pro Box .

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 433

I did the order online.

@Adz3wrote:

I have called Bt something like 6 times and they have denied the Pro Box ever existing and ending up charging me a delivery fee for a box ill never recieve and upgrading me to VIP withouth the Pro Box when i rather be on Big Sport its so frustating and INFURATING that barely anyone on BT support team know about this Pro Box .

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 433

@ozsat  How did you order the New Box online.  Like others here I have phoned more than once and get nowhere. Some didn’t have clue another said there was none left !. and one said we can’t send them out as an individual item.!!!! 

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 433

I switched to the new VIP package and the Box Pro was an option within the ordering of that - just had to pay £9.99 delivery.

@Bluemoon1wrote:

@ozsat  How did you order the New Box online.  Like others here I have phoned more than once and get nowhere. Some didn’t have clue another said there was none left !. and one said we can’t send them out as an individual item.!!!! 

0 Ratings