cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 192

Re: BT TV Box Pro issue - unresponsive

Once again, the box had to be rebooted. A weekly or more occurance.

BT really need to be doing something about this, the box is not fit for purpose and needs to be recalled.

BT need to take the hit finiancally and recompense its customers.

Message 62 of 192

To add my Pro box was unresponsive yesterday although pressing a button could see the LED respond on the box but nothing happened. 

Plugged power cord, which personally I’m convinced doesn’t do it any good, should be a better way to power down, rebooted and now responsive. 

Message 63 of 192

After a trouble free weekend with all recordings and no problems switching on and changing channels had to reboot again today. Fine first thing, switched off to do some chores and a couple of hours later had to unplug and reboot. Just turned on again now and no problem.
Message 64 of 192

I get you lot are unhappy but for every person on  here moaning there's plenty out there not having issues because we never hear about things that are going well so I hardly think it's fair to say somethings not fit for purpose etc

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 192

A customer of BT since 1971 and just reporting facts! In the past I would have spoken to customer services and have always had excellent service. Nowadays the way to get help is the community forum and if we pool our knowledge and experience then we are helping BT to identify problems and hopefully provide solutions. To repeat one of my earlier comments ,it is just possible that some loyal BT customers have received a Pro Box from a rogue batch!
Message 66 of 192

I get that it's just some posts on here you'd think every box pro was faulty

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 192

BT actively encourage customers with problems to raise and discuss them on the community. And I take your point on board, but how many customers have faulty boxes and haven’t posted on the community forum, works both ways. I think many members frustration comes from the fact that the moderators don’t seem to be offering any help in many cases or any recognition from BT that there even is an issue.
Message 68 of 192

Once again, the box was knackered on turning it on. Another reboot.

Great shame that BT appear to be ignoring the issue. 

A neighbour of mine is having the same issues, didn’t even know this forum existed, so the problem is more widespread than just an unlucky few.

Cmon BT start taking some responsibility.

Message 69 of 192

I posted much earlier on in this thread (Unresponsive Box, requiring reboot and the Green Circle when using the Now app). Unfortunately all of these problems are still very much occurring

I have now had the Pro box for just over 2 months and the ‘Green Circle’ problem has existed pretty much since the very first time I used the Now app!

I guess I’m lucky as I got BT TV when they had a really cheap 2 year offer.  I can only speak for my own experience but, as a service, BT TV has been a very big disappointment.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………..….…….…. My Services - Full Fibre 100, Smart Hub 2, EE Smart WiFi, Digital Voice, Alexa Phone, BT TV Box Pro
Message 70 of 192

My box came out of standby this morning - then within about five seconds had a complete lock-up.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings