cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 151 of 192

Re: BT TV Box Pro issue - unresponsive

Box menu and guide disappeared today, had to reboot, so still software issues with these boxes. 

0 Ratings
Message 152 of 192

Found mine was no longer connected to the Internet this morning. Judging by failed recordings it happened a few days ago.

Had to reboot to restore.

This box is NOT yet ready for release.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 153 of 192

I previously had issues with my first BT pro box, but since they have changed it. I haven't had any issues at all. Must just be lucky. 

Message 154 of 192

This is my second one, seems to be an intermittent fault, but I do think it’s the software not the kit….

0 Ratings
Message 155 of 192

Strange but true...when I switch on it says " Humax Set top box "   same box but used to say" Talk Talk box".

No problems since my  last post but we lost our signal for all Freeview and HD channels last weekend. An engineer came 

and fitted a booster to the Communal aerial and all channels restored and the same box has a new name!! 

Message 156 of 192

Ive just signed up to Bt tv,  i'm used to streaming Neflex and Amazon, and You Tube.  Never had as many  issues like I'm having now with pixilated images and such a slow response when changing channels.  

It must be a duff box.  Bt should be better

0 Ratings
Message 157 of 192

I think my box is now giving up the ghost completely.  ~15-20 minutes into the Wolves v Man United game and BT Sport Ultimate freezes (nothing new there!) but despite a couple of restarts it will not load Ultimate. Just a black screen on both 433 and 465, BT Sport 1 is ok for now.  

Haven't used it much since switching to Sky and today reminded me why.  Think my plan when my contract expires will be to ditch it completely and just take out the monthly plan.  The app is frankly a far more reliable way of watching BT Sport than their supposedly flagship box.  It's just not worth hassle nearly 18 months in and other than Freeview over IP it's been a massive let down.  Just wish I stuck with my original 4k box and not re-contracted!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 158 of 192

I hear you..

I can echo your experience as similar to mine and for the same reasons.

I'm leaving Jan 12th.

I'd like to thank everyone whose helped me over the years in these forums.

Happy new year to you all.

0 Ratings
Message 159 of 192

Hi all,

Thanks for all your comments and apologies for the issues you continue to experience.

We are currently rolling out a new software build (0.6.242) which we believe will improve the issues being reported on this thread.

As the build is currently being rolled out, not everyone on this thread will have this version at present.

If anyone continues to experience issues with box unresponsiveness and is running version 0.6.242, please let me know.

Thanks
Gavin

Message 160 of 192

I think the Sky Patch is calling, slightly more expensive, for the full package, but anything must be better than this BT **bleep**.

0 Ratings