cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 192

Re: BT TV Box Pro issue - unresponsive

Good to know that BT are working on it. No problems since my last post. Presumably there will be  a  message when

a fix is available. Just keep checking for updates. 

0 Ratings
Message 112 of 192

Whilst it's good they are working on it the phrase 'no fix imminent.' doesn't fill me with confidence there will be a fix implemented in any like a reasonable timescale for a 'pro box' that I had to recontract for 24 months in order to get!

I'd give it back and replace it with my old standard UHD box in a heartbeat if it would get rid of the contract that still has 13 months to run.  There'll be another whacking great price rise in the spring to add insult to injury as well.

0 Ratings
Message 113 of 192

Another freeze up this morning. Fine first thing then later switched on,flashing light for a minute with blank screen then

frozen on one channel, no guide,no home page and unable to change channels. Solution..reboot and working fine

now! Checked for updates and have the latest for box and apps. Roll on a permanent fix and ASAP please BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 114 of 192

After the last update everything seemed to be fine and I thought we were finally on a winner.

Sadly last night, BTs not so Pro Box froze and crashed on start up again. Another reboot to restore order.

Great shame as I really thought they has fixed it.

Message 115 of 192

Another day, another completely blank EPG when turning the box on and another restart.  Rather than messing around with the UI design how about fixing the bugs!

Message 116 of 192

After weeks of no issues and BT closing my complaint, today, the box became unresponsive AGAIN. No EPG, no TV Guide, so after telling me that the latest software fox has been deployed successfully it’s evidently not!

Message 117 of 192

Same here. After several weeks of no problems had to reboot this morning when I tried to select the guide and choose 

a channel. Working fine now.

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 192

Well I've just had a complete lock up.  

Watching the Liverpool game (which as discussed elsewhere isn't listed on 465!)  picture froze nothing responding then a few seconds later I got the 'No Signal Detected' on my TV, the light on the front of the box remained lit as did the recording light (was recording the WRC on BT Sport 5).  

Totally unresponsive before it restarted.  I'd laugh if I wasn't chucking ~£120 a month down the drain with a likely 10-15% price on the way next March!.

EDIT Just done it again, this box is beyond a joke!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 119 of 192

Same. Just posted a thread about it. Should they influence a price increase I would assume this leaves you able to leave a contractual obligation without penalty, so I think they're probably working overtime to fix it.
Message 120 of 192

Unfortunately the price rise is set in the contract all I think it would be worthwhile arguing that (in my case) almost a year later a box that is still this buggy isn’t and has never been ‘fit for purpose’.

0 Ratings