cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 161 of 192

Re: BT TV Box Pro issue - unresponsive

Whilst it is too little too late for me, I will say that I'm now on 6.4.2 and have manged to watched the whole (assuming nothing happens in the next ~90s!) of Fulham v Chelsea on 465 with no freezes or reboots which must be a first this season for me. 

EDIT I honestly can't believe this but it has literally just frozen on a shot of some (unhappy) Chelsea fans.  So much for that fix.  This is exactly what happened during the  Wolves v Man United game for me although at least this time it wasn't mid match.

You can see the pixelation/breakup of the channel dog and the surrounding area the rest of the picture is ok and now ch465 is just a black screen if I go back to it. The impending massive price hike for a box that is still not functioning properly 18 months later is going to be the final kick in the teeth before I can ditch it in August! FULCHE.jpg

Message 162 of 192

Lost picture for just over a minute during  Newcastle v Fulham match...freeze,black screen and then back on after

1 minute! A minor hitch compared with previous problems. 

Message 163 of 192

The ongoing lip-sync issues are really frustrating. I never had this with Sky and I have the exact same setup. 

HDMI from my Pro box to the TV, then HDMI from TV to Sonos. 

I wouldn’t mind so much if I could just fix it with the audio delay settings on the Pro box. But it seems to drift again, so you can come back to it the next morning and it’ll be out of sync again! It’s totally a software issue that can be fixed! 

Message 164 of 192

Just went to switch mine on, not responding at all. Having to do a full reboot. When my contracts up (and it pains me to say this), I shall be going back to SKY. BTTV is absolute garbage.

0 Ratings
Message 165 of 192

my box on version 0.6.242 just put post on about problems been having
Message 166 of 192

Hi Gavin, my box has received the latest update as you described, but is still having sulky days where it will not be powered on my the remote control, but will respond to it after being powered up via the button on the box.  Also, there seems to be a recurring connection issue, where I have eliminated Wi-Fi issues, power-cycled the box and router; only power-cycling the CPE point worked

Message 167 of 192

Hi all,

We've recently rolled out software version 0.7.82 which contains more fixes for the issues you have been experiencing.

If anyone is still experiencing issues and is running software version 0.7.82 please let us know so we can investigate further.

Thanks
Gavin

Message 168 of 192

Running version 0.7.82 and no problems since my last post on
15th January 23.
0 Ratings
Message 169 of 192

Can anyone confirm that the lip sync issues should have been resolved on this update? 

I’m on 0.7.82 and still see a slight drift every day in sync so have to turn on audio delay and off again. 

Message 170 of 192

My Pro Box is on version (4.1.22 / 0.7.82) and the Lip Sync issue is still occurring, at times certainly.

I have noticed it most often on the NBC News Now channel.

When it happens I have tried toggling the HDMI Sound setting between Surround/Stereo but it makes no difference, when it happens it happens!

…………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………..….…….…. My Services - Full Fibre 100, Smart Hub 2, EE Smart WiFi, Digital Voice, Alexa Phone, BT TV Box Pro
0 Ratings