cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gillpaulrogers
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT TV Entertainment

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but couldnt see a board that was specific.

We are having trouble with the BT Entertainment channels that come via the internet - since monday the programs on any of those channels that we have stop for a second or two, the screen sometimes goes instanlty black and the sound goes for that period.  Sometimes the picture will break up but not as much as the program halting for a second or two.  Ive checked the apps and the programs run fine through the apps like Amazon Prime.  I did have a phone fault on the line but when BT came out to fix that they checked my broadband speed to and that is fine.  Ive have booked for an engineer to come out on Monday but im thinking this problem is BT's end with the broadcast and not my equipment so I dont want a bill as I dont thiknk he can fix it if the on demand apps are playing ok through the BT box.

Any thoughts from you guys in case Ive missed something or its happening to others?

Thanks 🙂

Gill

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT TV Entertainment

Hi @gillpaulrogers 

There's a similar problem being discussed in this thread so I would suggest posting there with as much information as you can, such as the STB model, is it all/certain channels etc.

gillpaulrogers
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT TV Entertainment

Thanks Andy, Ive done just as you suggest - thanks for your help 🙂

0 Ratings