Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT TV Error codes BTP 15000 and BTP 15990

Go to solution

Evening All,

I have been unable to get my BT TV to load subscription channels such as BT Sport and have rebooted, had calls with support, completed diagnostics and received a replacement BT TV UHD box. A new Home Hub box is on its way but not sure that a hardware issue...From a previous thread the solution for error BTP 15000 seemed to be that "the ONT serial number was not matching the serial number on record". It looked like it required a BT technical moderator to help out - anyone have any guidance on how to fix this issue? Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT TV Error codes BTP 15000 and BTP 15990

Go to solution

Hi @JOHCR100 and welcome.

Thanks for posting about the BTP 15000 error code. Sorry you're having problems. I'm assuming you've tried TOTO (turn off, turn on) as per the help guide so I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch. Just a heads up though, we are really busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply. If you need to speak to the helpdesk in the meantime you can get them on 0800 111 4567.

Cheers

David

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks David 

I’ve tried the TOTO on tv and hub and also factory resets, hub resets and other tests. I will have a look at your PM and get back to you. TVM 

Cheers Johnny 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

All fixed now - many thanks to the great BT technical support team and this forum. cheers Johnny

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @JOHCR100,

Thank you for posting back to let us know. I'm happy the Technical Team was able to help.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings