Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris990
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

BT TV Everywhere Problem

Go to solution

Hi,

I have a BT multiroom subscription with entertainment, sports and HD and everytime that I try to use TV Everywhere I get the following error messages.

"Error from www.tv.bt.com
------
BT TV isn't available on this account

You do not currently have a subscription to this BTTV service. If you have recently placed an order for a BTTV service, please bear with us as we update our records, you will be able to watch online / via APP soon. If you haven’t ordered this BTTV service yet, please see our latest offers at bt.com or call our sales team

Call us Monday to Saturday 8am - 8pm Sunday 9am - 6pm From a landline: 0800 100 400From a mobile: 0330 1234 150*From abroad: +44 179 359 6931**

and from my Tablet

------

BT TV Alert
Sorry, there appears to be a problem with your account. Please try again later. (TVE_A931)."

I have checked the website and there is no error code TVE_A931 listed and I spent an hour two weeks ago on the phone and they didn't know what to do but thought it was something that needed passing on to technical support as the problem was at BT's end.

Thanks, Chris.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
StevenNT
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT TV Everywhere Problem

Go to solution

I'm having the same issue and I have TV Entertainment with Youview, I've tweeted @BTCare yesterday and still waiting for a reply to my enquiry.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi guys,

Thanks both for posting. Sorry you’re having problems. This sounds like an account based problem so we’ll need to take a closer look. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll get the ‘contact us’ link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
chris990
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

Thanks for the reply, I've sent the information as requested.

Thanks Chris.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
StevenNT
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi David, that's the form I used to contact about my issue, but not had a reply back sadly.

My reference number from the form is ******* if this helps?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi StevenNT,

I've removed the reference as that needs to be kept private.  We work through the emails in the order that they arrive with us and I can see your email is in our queue and we will most likely be in touch tomorrow.

Cheers

Neil 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
StevenNT
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks Neil and look forward to a reply.
0 Ratings
chris990
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi,

Just posting to say that despite having several calls from BT this problem has still not being fixed nearly 3 weeks since I first posted!

cheers Chris.

0 Ratings
chris990
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Hi, The fault has now been resolved by BT and I'm marking as solved, thanks to the mods for helping. Chris
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings