Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
duxies
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Extra Box

Go to solution

Hi, I have had a BT TV Max subscription for a couple of years now. When I upgraded the TV box to the latest 4K one I kept hold of the original BT supplied non-4K box. I am trying to use both boxes to view my subscription channels but it doesn’t work on the original non-4K box, stating the error of too many boxes. I contacted BT who stated that I need to subscribe to the BT App Plus add on to make this work which I have done but the second box still doesn’t allow me any access to my subscription channels. Can anybody help me please?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Extra Box

Go to solution

Hi @duxies 

See

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48891/~/can-i-watch-bt-tv-in-more-than-one-room%3F

Not totally clear from your post but I wonder whether you have added BT TV App Extra rather than a BT TV Extra Box subscription.

duxies
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply.  Will adding the BT TV Extra box add on to my package invoke a charge for the box? The 2nd box that I am using now was originally supplied by BT prior to me upgrading this box to the 4K one.

0 Ratings
benwiddowson
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

If you logon to your BT account and navigate your way to the TV add-on's section and follow your way through to the extra box subscription there is an option for subscription only. It'll cost you £5 but nothing for the box. 

0 Ratings