cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Pro Box intermittent failure to record Coronation Street

On average about 1 time in 4, episodes of Coronation Street on ITV1 fail to record.  I have now started to record Corrie twice, once on ITV1 and once on ITV1 +1.  The failure only occurs on ITV1 never on ITV1 +1.  It also doesn't happen with any other programme on any channel including ITV1.  This seems a really strange problem to me.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a fix?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Pro Box intermittent failure to record Coronation Street

@DaveV52

I have exactly the same issue but mine is with BBC 1 Local London News which follows the main BBC ten o'clock news. Always the same programme and always intermittent so never know if it will record or not. It is very annoying.

BT tested my box and said nothing wrong with it and it must be a transmission problem. It's not a solution.

My transmitter is Crystal Palace. What is yours?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@pamelap 

My transmitter is also Crystal Palace.

I also have a YouView box in another room, and there is never any problem with recordings on this box.  It only occurs with the BT TV Pro Box.

As you say, it's very annoying.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@DaveV52 

I also have an old Youview box and never fails to record BBC local London News. But I want to record it on my new box now. There's another report of this problem - so it does seem like a fault of some kind.

0 Ratings