cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Pro and Philips Hue HDMI sync box

Does anyone else have this setup? I received the Pro box a few months back but could not get the signal through the sync box without unplugging and re plugging the HDMI  cable every time I turned on the box! I returned to the previous 4K Humax Youview box but when accessing catchup on channel 4 it’s not in HD, I can’t watch it as it’s so bad, yet the Pro box didn’t seem to have this issue?

if it has been updated and will now work, I will switch back to the new box?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Pro and Philips Hue HDMI sync box

All4 isn't HD on Youview but I haven't came across anyone with a HDMI switching box so can't advise on any issues in that direction 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the quick response Nigel.

I normally watch all my content through an Apple TV, including All4 which comes in HD, with the exception of live sport (Sky/Now) which I still view through the BT box, as the Now TV app on Apple TV displays terribly, if only that were better I’d exclusively watch all my content this way.

I just happened to want to watch an All4 show which for some strange reason hasn’t shown up in the app just yet, however is available rewinding through the guide?

One day I’ll have a single box perfect solution.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

All4 is a strange beast because Channel 4 make it available on a commercial basis and has chosen to make it only available in SD on Youview, Freeview Play and some other platforms yet on others, it's HD. They're do sometimes have missing content. Unfortunately it's their app so they're in control 

0 Ratings