cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT TV Pro box - No Premium Channels since installed 16 months ago.

Go to solution

Hi,

I have the VIP TV Package. Since day one I have never been able to watch any of the Premium channels as chosen from the TV Guide. The only way I can access them is through an App. Unfortunately BT Sport doesn't have an App on the BT TV Pro box so I can't watch BT Sport on my main TV unless I buy an Apple TV box or similar. 

My box died a few weeks ago so an engineer has been out to confirm it is dead and install a new one. Whilst he was here, I showed him the problem, scratched his head, made a phone call and came back and said 'everyday's a school day' so he learned about this problem. He said 'bandwidth' and an engineer would fiddle in the green box.

It still doesn't work. I'm paying for the highest TV package and it doesn't work as advertised. I have to use an Apple TV in the kitchen to watch BT Sports.

Grateful for any help please. I'd find it hard to renew my contract with BT at the moment.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT TV Pro box - No Premium Channels since installed 16 months ago.

Go to solution

Hi, @Fozziebear40 welcome back to the community, I'm really sorry to see your internet-provided channels aren't working via the TV guide. I see you've previously posted that you get the IPC6023 and I'm sorry this has not been resolved.

When you select an internet-provided channel is the screen blank with the IPC6023 error message or is the screen pixelated with the error?

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks NeilO, yes it is just a blank screen with the error message. The engineer tested everything inside the house, put a new master socket on, tested the router to confirm the fault is elsewhere. Thanks.

error.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, @Fozziebear40 thanks for clarifying that, it looks like there is an issue with the multicast packets getting to your TV box. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Fozziebear40 ,

Thanks for sending over the details. I'll pick this up and will be in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi everyone, just to let you know it has been sorted today. Everything works from the TV guide now, so much better than using Apps. Cheers to you and your team.

0 Ratings