Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jackariah
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Starter, recording...?

Go to solution
Just a quick question I'm a subscriber to BT TV starter because the only broadcasted TV I wanted to watch was BT Sport. This means I have the small YouView box that doesn't record. Now with the NBA finals currently underway it is a struggle to stay awake past 2am to watch it so my question is if I just bought a YouView+ box from Argos or Curry's could I then record on a BT TV starter subscription or would I have to upgrade to a more expensive package?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Starter, recording...?

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Jackariah
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
It pointed me in the right direction never the less. Although a straight answer would have sufficed haha.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Jackariah wrote:
It pointed me in the right direction never the less. Although a straight answer would have sufficed haha.

Because the same question keeps being asked on this board, which is why its good forum etiquette to do a forum search first, then start a new post if you cannot find the answer.

From the forum user guidelines.

How does it all work? 

Rest assured joining and creating discussions on the forum is very easy.  Let’s look at the 3 main steps, registering, searching and posting.  To ensure the forum is a productive and friendly place to be, our forum has some rules, before registering we strongly recommend that you read these, please see BT Community Forum guidelines

Searching

There is a high possibility that somewhere along the line another user has experienced the same problem as you and they may have solutions for you.  Before creating your own thread why not run a search to see if your question has been asked before.  This could save you a great deal of time.  To search just enter your question or key words into the search bar at the top of the community’s home page 

https://community.bt.com/t5/Announcements-Guides-Community/Welcome-to-the-BT-Community-Forum/td-p/15...

The question being asked is a very common one.

0 Ratings