Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT TV Ultra HD box crashing

Go to solution

Hi @hughesged - If you're getting BTP-160, I'm afraid you will have to do another factory reset. We are aware of the BTP-160 issue and are working on diagnosing the root cause and providing a fix.

Whilst a factory reset will resolve a BTP-160 error, there's also a small chance it will introduce the issue, which would appear to be the case for you.

If you have by any chance made any DTT recordings since your last factory reset, you can do a maintenance mode reset (keep recordings) to resolve the BTP-160 issue.

I will also investigate your initial crashing issue.

Any further issues please let me know. 

Community ModeratorGavinL
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
hughesged
Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

Cheers Gavin! That has worked! The subscription channels are now playable and the BTP-160 error has gone away. Looked that error code via the bt.com 'Help' pages for BTP errors but not recognised. Might be useful to get that updated! Once again, thanks very much for resolving the issue!

BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks for the feedback @hughesged.

The help pages have been updated this morning instructing customers to perform a factory reset.

Apologies for the issues you have experienced, any further issues please come back to me.

Community ModeratorGavinL
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.