Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klb007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

BT TV Youview

Go to solution

Have the the BT 4UD box with BT Sports  and sky sports via Now tv.  Also have the BT Sports app. I am unable to watch BT Sports via the box and get the error message IPC 6023, I can watch it on the BT Sport App and can also watch Sky Sports on Now  TV through the same box.  I use BT Broadband Extender flex 1000 and have reset both the hub and the extender with no joy.   Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
DanielS
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT TV Youview

Go to solution

Hi @klb007,

I am sorry to see that BT Sport isn't working on your BT TV UHD box. This may be something that we need to look into for you. Before we do, is there anyway that you can try connect your BT TV box directly to the Home Hub to rule out any issues with the extender?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
klb007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Daniel

Not really as it’s located in another room.  I do have an Amazon  Firestick attached and this works fine and it UHD if this helps.  If I go in settings on the BT box it states that I’m connected to my Hub.   I have a number of extenders around the house so I could swap them to try if you think this would help

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @klb007 the IPC6023 error often means the connection speed to the BT TV box isn't fast enough, do any of the other internet channels experience this problem and do you know what speed you are getting on the extender next to the TV?  Swapping the extenders will do no harm if you'd like to give that a go. 

0 Ratings
klb007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Neil.

i will try swapping extenders,  I am able to view Sky sports via Now subscription and also an Amazon Firestick worked when tried.  As a footnote, which may be of of interest, or not, the UHD box is my main box now as I upgraded, BT sport was on the other older box, which is still in situ, but I had made the new box the main one.  I haven’t tried to original box as it shows a message saying I can only whatch one as I don’t have multi room

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @klb007 thanks let me know how you get on. Are you using the Now Tv app on the BT TV box or selecting Sky Sports from the TV guide as the apps don't need as much speed as the stream works on a different technology? Also, can you try viewing the AMC channel and let me know if that works?

0 Ratings
klb007
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Neil.

i seem to have located the issue, I swapped extenders and noted that one is not a BT one but a TP link, when swapped it works, Ultra HD too.  I have seemed to have wasted your time, apologies.  I will order more BT Flex so all are the same.  

Many thanks

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @klb007 no problem at all, I'm glad you got it sorted. 

0 Ratings