cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: BT TV box pro remote

Go to solution

Hi @stuartrogerson Page 4 on the BT TV box pro user guide might be helpful.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Brilliant thank you Neil

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

My old remote does not seem to work with the new box, is there any way of making it?  Prefer the new remote but very difficult to use without the delete and close buttons particularly if you are in an app, pressing the back button 5 times instead of close once doesn’t seem a good solution lol!

Message 14 of 17

Go to solution
Don't worry about closing the app - just press the purple button on the new remote and choose what you want to watch next. Or press the standby button if you're done watching.
The old remote should work find with the new box, so if it isn't working then either check the batteries, or confirm that you have line of sight from the remote to your box.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

@DarrenDevwrote:
I miss the delete button more - I used it for deleting recordings, and backspacing when typing in search. 

I miss delete too.  It's a pain having to hit R then go down to delete.  It might be better if one of the unused colour soft keys could replace delete in that area of myTV.

Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

The lack of a ‘stop’ button is irritating. For example, if you are on live pause and behind the live programme, the only way out of it is to go to the guide and select a different programme or to wind forward to get back to live TV. Every other box I have had has a stop button that takes you out of live pause immediately. It’s not very user freindly.

Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Completely agree! No stop button annoys us too.

Same with lack of skip by x seconds button, and the way a single button needs to be used for both fast forward and skip. Not very user friendly.