cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikeysaab
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT TV content not working Error code BTP-115c

BT supplied broadband, landline  and bt TV earlier this week. The broadband works fine and is fast, the TV box is installed and streams BBC iPlayer, Netflix etc but NO bt TV content at all. I have done a factory reset of the router as advised but still no bt TV just an error code BTP-115c. I have been on BT Chat for nearly 2 hours this week and just get pushed from one person to another and requeued everytime!!! Awful experience and I dread going on chat. STILL NO bt TV can anyone advise what might be the problem and where to go in BT to get it solved?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT TV content not working Error code BTP-115c

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

I assume you have tried the following?

115c, 20000

Follow these steps to try and fix these BT TV errors:

1. Restart your Hub and wait for the broadband light to go blue
  2. Reboot your set top box by flicking the switch at the back
  3. Retry the service
0 Ratings
Mikeysaab
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thanks I havent tried switching the set top box off and back on yet. However I think it may be an account issue as used to have an old BT account when I was with BT last time and I'm wondering if my BT ID is linked to the old account and not the new one.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Try that first, as it likely to be a couple of days before a moderator can look at your account, unless one of the BT TV experts that post here, are able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Mikeysaab and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the BT TV content. can you try the advice posted by @Keith_Beddoe and let us know how you get on?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Mikeysaab
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

So I've tried resetting both the router and the tv box as suggested but unfortunately the same error appears and no bt tv content at all

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for ruling that out @Mikeysaab. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Mikeysaab,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. I've checked the account and everything should now be in order. Can you post and let me know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings