Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rx
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT TV error codes BTP-20000/ BTP-15000/ BTP-115c

Hi

I have received my youview box and set it up without any problem. I can view all the Freeview channels including different player such as iPlayer without any problem. Broadband is working OK. However, I can't load BT Player or watch AMC I have purchased . I get the following error codes:

BTP-20000/ BTP-15000/ BTP-115c

I have contacted the BT service centre. They asked me to reset the youview box. I have done that several times and it still does not work. I spent many hours calling them back, but the problem has not been resolved yet. I notice a few other customers have managed to resolve this problem via this Community Forum. Can you advise what I need to do to resolve this problem please.

Many Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT TV error codes BTP-20000/ BTP-15000/ BTP-115c

Hi @Rx Sorry that you are getting these error codes when trying to use some of the BTTV services.

This is the Help Page for BTP error codes. Try and see if this helps you resolve the issue and post back to let us know how you got on.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Rx
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi John

There is no error codes mentioned in the original post. There were previous posts regarding this issue and sorted by this forum.

See the link below 

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Re-BT-TV-error-message-BTP-20000/td-p/1746821

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Rx I have suggested you try the procedure for the error codes you are receiving. The thread you have included on your last post was resolved by the user themselves before we even got to the case.

So try and see if the help page resolves the issue for you. If not we will be happy to step in an lend a hand.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Rx
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I have tried restarting the hub and the you view box as you suggested for the 6th time .This is not working , says my BT TV is not linked to my account.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Rx

Thanks for trying the procedure and sorry this is not working, send us in the details using the contact the mods link in my profile and I can have this looked at for you.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings