Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulplatts
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT TV remote control code for JVC LT-32C670 television

Hi BT,

I believe the above tv is actually manufactured by Vestel, but the offered code of 2811 does not work. Are there alternatives please?

Thanks in anticipation.

Paul Platts
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT TV remote control code for JVC LT-32C670 television

Hi @paulplatts Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post about TV remote codes.

Check out How do I control my TV with my BT TV remote control? You probably already have but did you try the JVC code 2788 to see if it would work? 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
paulplatts
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi John,

I did, but it didn't, I'm afraid.

Regards

Paul P

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @paulplatts I have looked around the forum and can see previous threads re this issue with JVC but no solution. I  therefore checked the Manual and it does mention the old BT Vision service so maybe these codes will help

"BT Vision

The codes for controlling your TV using a BT Vision Remote Control are 0000, 0019, 0725, 0669, 0016, 0152, 0184, 0197, 0198, 0225, 0244, 0324, 0325, 0339, 0319. For instruction on how to use the code see your BT Vision instruction manual."

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
paulplatts
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks John, much appreciated.
0 Ratings