cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT TV

I'm going to cancel my direct debt if this doesn't get sorted. I've been without TV since before Xmas. Had to buy a firestick to watch TV. I'm paying for a landline I done use and TV that is unavailable so its basically broadband. Its a joke and I'm sick of trying to speak to someone about it. A joke . 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT TV

Good morning @BETH1978,

Welcome to our Community.

I am so sorry to see that you've been without TV for so long. I'd like to offer you my team's help. We will do everything that we can to get this resolved for you. I've sent you a private message with some information that I need to get started on this.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@BETH1978 

Never , ever cancel your direct debit as that can cause you loads of problems.

@DanielSwill sort it for you I'm sure as the mods here are very good at that.

Message 4 of 7

Re. "landline i don't use" if that's a  calling plan ask for it to be removed, if it's line rental it's used to deliver the broadband too & can't be removed without losing the brodband too

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I don't want to cancel my direct debit but if I feel I need to due to  circumstances I will. Problems that will cause can be Problems I didn't want and tried to sort but left with no other option. I'm getting somewhere now with problem I think with help on here but its been a massive struggle just to get a response from anyone from BT about this. Appreciate your reply. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @BETH1978 ,

Thanks for sending over your message. I've dropped you a reply so please get back to me and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@BETH1978  Appreciate your anger but it's never a good idea to cancel a direct debit unless it's run it's course. The debt will be passed on to a debt collection agency and you could then find bailiffs knocking on your door and your credit rating crashing through the floor. It's just not worth it

0 Ratings