Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT UHD box whats it like also is there NICK JR TOO

Go to solution

Been thinking about BTTV with the UHD box whats it like the box its self i understand its a Humax box? whats it like to live with from day to day your views are welcome also can you get NICK JR TOO channel on BTTV aswell?, 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
speedtrip
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT UHD box whats it like also is there NICK JR TOO

Go to solution

Basically its fine - I've had one since February and it hasnt displayed any habits like my old 2100 G3 did - not needed any reboots or fiddling with ....

Of course, the major drawback is that there's sod all 4K Content to view other than Football - oh, and a raft of American stuff on NetFlix....

The larger HD is most useful ...

0 Ratings
rd5000
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Are both Nick JR and JR 2 on there do you know. cheers

0 Ratings
Zombie
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I use the ultra hd bt tv box with the top tv package and it works very well. I'm assuming you are looking at the top bt tv package with you looking at ultra HD box. The box works very well, lots to watch and the roll back guide is handy, the on demand content is plentiful. Picture quality is perfect and the remote is very simple to use.  I've been using bt tv for 4 or 5 months now and if it stays like this I will definitely be keeping bt tv after my 12 months contract is up. 

Nick Jr is on the box if you have a look at the link below you can see what channels come with what tv package, if it has a tick next to the channels they come with that package, if it shows text like kids extra then you would need the kids extra add on. HD extra you need the HD extra add on, sky cinema ect...

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/c/348/a_id/52653/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTA2NzA0OTU0L3NpZ...

0 Ratings