Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mr-git-64
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Vision Upgrade

What has BT done with this new Vision upgrade. It's appalling, Whist watching a programme, the box cuts out only for about a second, but really annoying. The remote is so slow. Complete rubbish. Please reinstate the old system.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Vision Upgrade

Hello @Mr-git-64

Would be happy to see if I can help you following your update to our latest interface. If you Private Message me your phone number or account number, I will look into it for you.

Kind regards,

Martin.

Community ModeratorMartin
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

@Mr-git-64

There is also a long thread discussing all of the issues here

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Get-ready-for-your-brand-new-BT-TV-experience/m-p/1722437#...

Your issue may be different, so  let @Martin--W take a look, as it could be related to your Internet speed, as the YouView interface is now stored in the Cloud, so if your Internet is slow, then that may be affecting the response time.

20-20vision
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

The thread is a sweep it under the carpet exercise, it should have been obvious to anyone that the new interface is so bad that complaints were going to flood in. Accept that instead of tidying them away.

Mr-git-64
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Sorry not solved as I have pressed the wrong button

0 Ratings