cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
matthewh3
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Vision + YouView getting a second box free/discounted?

Hi I just received an email from BT regarding YouView.  I can't wait to get the product but was wondreing will BT be offering the abilty to receive more than on set box discounted.  As I want to put another box in another room on Wifi using the Humax dongle.  I was also wondering if I could set the box up so films and stuff can't be bought on my account but films and stuff can still be ordered using a credit card say?

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Vision + YouView getting a second box free/discounted?

This is already being discussed here.

I wouldn't think for a minute you'll be able to get one discounted box. I think BT player will work in the same way as Vision. Some included in a subscription and some stuff you pay for. As for other content providers, dunno.

0 Ratings
avengo1235
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

No chance that you will get 2 boxes at the discounted rate. You are lucky to be getting one at that price.

0 Ratings
ChrisC
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

You can pin-protect purchases to prevent people from running up your bill and all the BBC/ ITV/ CH4/ five content is free but the commercial channels do have adverts. BT stuff will bill back to your main BT account, with direct debit keeping it up to date.
0 Ratings