cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT YouView box but have existing Now TV memberships

Hi,

I have an existing Now TV account with the Entertainment and Sports pass active.

I have just purchased BT TV and Broadband, the Sport + Fibre 2 package, and I was told over the phone that I could connect my existing Now TV account to the YouView box, so I can watch the Now channels through the box TV Guide feature.

I can't figure out how to do this, can anybody help?

P.S The Now TV account is under a separate email address to the one used for my BT account.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT YouView box but have existing Now TV memberships

I think you’ve been advised incorrectly to be honest.

To view the Now TV channels through the TV guide and on the appropriate channel numbers you need to have the appropriate BT TV package. When you have the appropriate package the BT system effectively takes over the account on that email address and billing is via BT.

However, you watch your Now TV channels on the app by logging in. You won’t be able to record though.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

BT do the lions share of the work which includes sending you an email with instructions to go to the Now TV website and set a password for the account details you supplied to them, after that it should just work but you won't be able to connect any Now TV account which is not managed through BT

Sky - Reset your password

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

There are useful Bt help pages at

NOW on BT TV | BT Help

and the further links there to

Learn about NOW TV on BT TV | BT Help

Get started with NOW | BT Help

which cover Existing Now Membership

0 Ratings