cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allroad18
Message 1 of 3

BT Youview DTR2100 STB gets stuck on channel when switched out of standby.

Hi 

When I switch the box out of standby and go to the guide and select another channel the info line goes to that channel but the picture and sound does not change from the original channel. Switching the box on and off on the remote makes no difference and the only way out of the situation is to reboot the box. When it is stuck on the channel you can switch to say iplayer and you get a new picture but the sound from the original channel. The info line also say press ok to go to the start of this progrem. Pressing ok starts the process but it then still remains on the original channel.

The box is updated to the latest software, has maximum signal strength and is connected properly to the internet.

Once rebooted the box lasts about 2/3 days before doing the same thing again. I have done numerous factory resets. My wife is disabled and this is very flustrating for her since if I am not in she can not reslove the situation herself. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Youview DTR2100 STB gets stuck on channel when switched out of standby.

Have you noticed any pattern to which channels it is on and which channels you are trying to switch to when this happens? In particular is it Freeview channels or internet channels involved?
0 Ratings
Allroad18
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Youview DTR2100 STB gets stuck on channel when switched out of standby.

So far it is always Freeview channels so today it was BBC2 the box woke up to and we changed to ITV - all HD.

0 Ratings