cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveAlsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Youview UHD DTR-T4000 IPC6023 error

I have recently been experiencing the IPC6023 error code for roughly a month now while watching certain channels e.g. National Geo.  The error pops up after a few minutes watching.  If I move up or down a channel and back viewing recommences.  I've been using this box for a couple of years now connected to a Smart Hub using dlan 1200+ powerline adapters with no problems and even after just swapping to a Smart Hub 2 the fault still occurs.  I've also tried resetting the Youview box.  Is this a multicast packets being dropped issue by any chance?  Your help would be much appreciated. Regards, David.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Youview UHD DTR-T4000 IPC6023 error

Hi @DaveAlsop and welcome back,

I'm sorry you're getting the 6023 error code. You've mentioned connecting via extenders. Are you able to connect directly to the hub via cable to rule out any internal issues?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DaveAlsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi David,

Yes. I have tried that as well. Strange it's only recently started doing this.

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 5

Hi @DaveAlsop  and @DavidM - thanks for doing the direct connect check. If you are still seeing IPC6023 messages  when the TV box is directly connected to the Home Hub, it feels like there's probably an issue on the BB side that is  causing packets to be dropped and triggers an IPC6023 error when there aren't enough to continue playout. There are a few things that could cause that, so if you could drop me a private message with your contact details I'll get some checks done and see how we can sort that out for you.

thanks, 

David 

DaveAlsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi David,

Thank you. I've forwarded my email address and BT landline number.

Let me know if you need more .

Regards,

David.

P.S. Isn't David a common name? lol

0 Ratings