cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margaret4
Beginner
Message 31 of 38

Re: BT Youview box and Prime video app

Thanks for pursuing this matter and at least others are confirming the problem with tennis replays om Amazon Prime.   How long does it usually take for BT to sort out the issue as it's been months now?

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Contributor
Message 32 of 38

It's not a BT issue but an Amazon issue and they don't seem to be that bothered...

0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 33 of 38

I can watch the match replays on my iPad, laptop and TV without any problems. It's only the app on my T4000 that won't play the match replays, so I'm not convinced that it's entirely down to Amazon. BT have supposedly been looking in to this since around March, the lack of feedback either that BT have done nothing and/or it isn't just down to Amazon.

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Contributor
Message 34 of 38

other people are reporting the issue on Virgin Media and also some brands of Smart TV's so not isolated to BT's Youview box...

0 Ratings
ozsat
Expert
Message 35 of 38

The apps are provided by Amazon and are not working on either BT or VirginMedia - it is down to Amazon to sort it out.

But getting Amazon to sort anything out is impossible.

I've been trying for weeks for them to fix a wrong episode playing on Most Haunted (try Oxford Castle S10 E5 - then S11 E5).

Amazon first claimed there was no problem as they are both castles.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 38

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your continued patience while we work to understand this issue.  We appreciate that for Tennis fans the current experience using the Amazon Prime app via your BT Ultra HD (T4000) TV box is not great, we are very sorry about this.

This particular issue is proving difficult to pinpoint, our TV team remains committed to finding a solution and are currently working with Amazon to get a better understanding of what is causing the problem on their side.  Unfortunately, I cannot share a timeframe with you at the moment but as soon as we know more we will update this thread to let you all know.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
ozsat
Expert
Message 37 of 38

The issue was on VirginMedia too - but is now fixed on there.

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
GillOSI
Aspiring Contributor
Message 38 of 38

I'd like to add that I am also experiencing identical issues as previous posters.  Can't watch tennis replays on Amazon Prime video via the BT Youview box. Error message: insufficient bandwidth.  I have tried switching box on and off, but it makes no difference.  Thanks in advance for any information.

0 Ratings