Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chillihoil
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT & TSG nightmare - communication falling apart everywhere

Go to solution

Hi All 

I'm having absolutely nightmare since I opened an account. I thought Sky customer serivce and experience was bad, but BT has taken it to another level, not even comparable. I so so regret joining BT... 

Ok, where to start 

I've ordered TV installation with BT -> an appointment was made with TSG 

The engineer came around, but didn't do the job as I didn't agree to pay extra £85 for the work -> I was told to discuss an option with BT 

I called BT to discuss, but been informed that they could not see TV aerial installation in my order. 

Then, who was the guy who came over? I said I ordered it, otherwise this was going to another huge issue of cutomer information leaking - if the order was never there, who was the guy came around? 

As I couldn't discuss my option with BT,  I had to arrange the local aerial engineer to intall. 

I contacted BT again to make sure I won't get charged - and again, I was told that they couldn't see the order in my account. 

Now, I have my first billing, and I was charged for TV aerial intallation. 

I made a complaint, but BT is saying TSG have confirmed the job was done - what? 

Then I have to call TSG to have a dispute with them, okay fine - asked BT to put the payment on hold on my account whilst I resolve this issue with TSG, got refused. 

As you can see, from the first to the end, this is the total disaster of communication, customer service absolutely a joke. 

How many times I have to call in, chat, make complaints, dispute and fight? Will the issue resolved? I don't know. 

Why do I have to go through all this? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT & TSG nightmare - communication falling apart everywhere

Go to solution

Hi @chillihoil,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry that you have had a tough time getting BT TV installed.  I appreciate the time you have taken to contact us and I apologise that you have been charged and the conflicting information you received when you spoke with my colleague over the phone.

We can pick this up and help you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
chillihoil
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
@RobbieMac Done, Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @chillihoil Sorry for the delay in getting to your case. I can see that you have called in yesterday and a refund of the TSG charge has been made to your BT account. Is this matter resolved for you now or do you need our help with anything else.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings