Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DLH
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT and Netflix

I am having huge issues with BT on this one. I ordered a week last Friday and BT are still struggling to tell netflix I have an account.  So far the I have been told to wait 24h on four separate occasions, they have been blaming other departments (not very professional), they have blamed the fact that I use copper cabling to the house (only had infinity for a couple of years so no idea where this came from) they phone me to ask if they can put me on hold which really irritates me, yesterday I had four phone calls from them, we have spoken to BT everyday taking a good half hour each time. They have even got me to call netflix twice as"the issue is not at our end" but it is, they have said "well it is a new product" if the processes aren't in place then don't launch it!

Thirteen days in, and you would have thought it would be resolved, but no, another 24-36h.  

Am I alone with this poor customer service on this issue?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT and Netflix

PM me your details and I will get involved from this end.

Steve

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT and Netflix

Hey im having similar problems, i have been waiting since monday, today at 9am i spoke to bt guys again tried a new email address, and im still waiting for a confirmation email from netlix with ,my password, and netflix to show up on my box. Im really worried its going to fail again, and then i will be on the phone again tomorrow.

I have had problems with bt setting up my account properly for 2 months, and wonder if this is any thing to do with the slow and repeated fail of my netflix order

0 Ratings