cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alanburles185
Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT and You View

BT Customer Service is appalling. Waiting time are excessive to get an answer and when you do the information is non-existant or wrong. Language problems also exist.

0 Ratings
jlh478
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 13

@alanburles185 wrote:

BT Customer Service is appalling. Waiting time are excessive to get an answer and when you do the information is non-existant or wrong. Language problems also exist.

This isn't just peculiar to BT but the Indian Call Centre fiasco is one of my pet hates.  Farming out your call centre work to india is just a bizarre concept. If you ever ring to cancel you will get through to england. Funny that.

I used to say I wouldn't deal with a company that had indian call centres but that is impossible now because they all seem to.

0 Ratings
swedish_cook
Contributor
Message 13 of 13

At least when BT leave you holding on 0800 for a half hour, as they did me last week with a bill query, its not costing you money. Easy to knock BT customer service, as they've let it slip MUCH TOO FAR, but it'll take another 100 years to drop as far as TT ... My parents are on Plusnet, now that's a model of price amd service (from my experience).
0 Ratings