cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT player and subscription channels missing

Took delivery of a new Youview box today as the old one was old and was playing up, had been for a long time... So got new box today and it was considerably smaller so thought great, new sleeker uptodate box. But when installed the bt player and subscription channels are missing. Did all the usual myself to no avail so eventually called helpline and did all the same again over 45 mins again to no avail until running out of ideas they said I'd been sent an old box... New one (recordable this time apparently) on its way again.

My question is will this resolve the issue and it was an older version non recordable box that was the problem, or am I likely to experience same again and it was just a way to get shot of the problem as it was unresolved?

All free view channels and everything else is fine, no problem with Internet etc, everything was OK til I put the 'new' box in today.

Raising this now in case the new box due to arrive in 48 does not resolve the problem

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT player and subscription channels missing

Thought id updated this earlier, seems not, so update again... BT Player is now available but still no sign of subscription channels. Answered my earlier question I think in that the new new box due tomorrow wont resolve the issue insofar as its not the cause. 

Will install new box tomorrow and see where we are then. Will update after install if as suspected subscription channels still do not appear in the 'Guide' menu to select

0 Ratings