cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

BT pro box update.

Just seen on youview support page that there is an update for Pro Box. I am still waiting for the previous ones ie visual guide on demand update..

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: BT pro box update.

@Bluemoon1 I'm in the same boat as yourself. I haven't had the 4.0.246 (10 Oct) or Visual Guide on demand update (18 Oct) as yet.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

My Pro Box has updated to 0.6.124 / 4.0.246  but still doesn't show the new  guide. 

Not that I'm bothered as it looks carp.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Spoiler
Spoiler
Possible it's backend stuff ready for the launch of itvx on 8th December as well as support for on demand content via bt player app for discovery. Those are the only two things I know are set to launch. Possibly there's other stuff as well related to the bt discovery stuff perhaps. 

Who knows. 
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

@scharter when did your box update to 4.0.246?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

@BillyM Not that long ago, I can't be sure, as I do not check daily.  It has now updated to 4.0.250/ 06.152.

Message 7 of 13

Don't have a clue why my post was double spoilered heh wasn't intentional 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

@biohazardx9  🤣

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Just a couple of comments.

I did post on Youview community when this weeks release was announced querying whether the earlier release(s) had indeed being completed as I had been monitoring their latest release web page and has not seen them marked as complete before this weeks was announced. They haven’t responded yet on that thread.

Secondly an observation ,  enhancements to the Visual Guide  can I suspect be applied  on a separate timeline to that of  component/manufacturer software.  

Message 10 of 13

Sorry to bring this up again but has anyone received the updates since 10/11/22. Mine is on 

Component Software 4.1.2

Man. Software 0.6.202 

0 Ratings