cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jill4
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT remote code acoustic solutions TV.

I require  the code for an acoustic solutions TV model number LCDWDVD19FB, so i can use my BT youview remote to control the volume and power on my TV.

I have tried the only code that BT provide, which is 0004 and it does not work.

I have been forced to use this old TV as my new TV blew up last night and left me with this as my only solution and the new lockdown makes it impossible for me to go and get a new one.

Does anyone have another code other than 0004, that works for this TV?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT remote code acoustic solutions TV.

Try 3951 (Philips) and 2037 (Goodmans).

If your box is the T4000 and neither of those codes work then reset your remote control to make it forget any code it's currently programmed with, it will then control the volume on the box (it might also work that way on the T2100 but I don't know)

"(To reset your remote, hold down the ADDELETE SUB and BT PLAYER buttons at the same time, until the blue light flashes three times.)"

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/remote-control/how-do-i-control-my-tv-with-my-bt-tv-remote-...

0 Ratings
jill4
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Yes, already tried all the codes listed in the manual, none of them work.

My box is a t2100.

I do have the volume working off the box  but the power is still an issue, the original remote is faulty.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

Does it look like this by any chance

Remote Control.jpg

0 Ratings
jill4
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

No, its grey with a totally different layout.

I really don`t want to start buying new remotes as this TV is just a temporary solution for a month or two 

0 Ratings