Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

BT software update 29.104.0

BT software update 29.104.0

This update features a new and improved hide channels feature known as Edit channels, allowing you to personalise your guide experience. This update also includes a number of new features for series recordings and programme actions.

Hide and un-hide individual channels in your guide  
When in your Guide, pressing the Yellow button on your remote will allow you to Edit Channels. Simply highlight the channel/s you want to hide/unhide and press OK on your remote. Once complete select the onscreen Done button, or press the Yellow button to finish.

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/software-updates/bt-software-update-29-104-0#

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
mikegledholt
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT software update 29.104.0

So what’s new then?

0 Ratings
Keyinferno
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Its  a DTR- T1000 update. Just read the release notes to see what it does.

0 Ratings
jam2000
Expert
Message 4 of 5

My 4k box appears to have those features listed in the update. I will fully check later.
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

The 4K (T4000) box should be on 29.58 and have all the items listed (many for quite some time). This release is to bring the T1000 boxes that hadn't had an update since before the edit channel release up to the same level.

BT have hinted this could be the last functionality improvement for the T1000 boxes as they are starting to struggle with the new functions but at least they have been brought up to the same level now and people have had a fair bit a warning that this could be the last update (apart from fixes).

Personally (and this could be seen as selfish) I hope BT leave these boxes now and concentrate on pushing forwards with the 2 newer boxes. I feel this update brings the T1000 boxes to a nice position where people who want to stick with them have most functionality but know if they want further improvements it will require a new hardware outlay. Leaving BT/YouView to push the higher spec boxes harder.

0 Ratings