Did you mean: 
Highlighted
OwenAlice
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BTP-15000 error code problems

Go to solution
Hi all

As per quite a few others here; we received our YouView box nearly a week ago and whilst we are able to watch all the freeview channels, when trying to access the BT Player or subscription channels a message with error codes BTP-15000 and BTP-15990 appear saying effectively 'you are not a BT TV customer, please contact BT to finish setting up your account'. My BT account shows we have the upgraded entertainment selection included in our package, yet four phone calls later and no-one seems to know what is going on. Our fibre is working fine (50mbps) and we have a SmartHub connected to the YouView box via Ethernet cable in port 1, as suggested by the tech team. We’re now just getting passed around the departments so any help would be appreciated as we don’t want to pay extra for subscription channels we can’t receive.

This evening BT have even said to try posting on here as the mods seem to be providing a resolution, before they cancel the TV subscription and re-add it to our account to see if that helps.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTP-15000 error code problems

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @OwenAlice,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry you haven't been able to use your new BT TV. I'll be able to get this fixed for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
OwenAlice
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Hi Paddy, Thanks for the reply I have contacted you through the contact the mods option

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @OwenAlice,

Thank you for taking my call. My colleague in the BT TV have identified that issue and fixed this. I'm glad to hear the service is back working for you. Please once again accept my apology for the delay in getting this fixed.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings