Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

BTP-15000 error code

Go to solution

I am another unlucky one who has taken out a BT TV package but cannot view any of the subscription channels due to this error message and being told I’m not a BT TV customer via the youview box.

I have contacted support in Exeter today who could not resolve the issue and booked an engineer visit.

After reading the existing thread, I am very sceptical that an engineer visit will resolve this issue.

Could the mod that looked into this previously please pass my case onto BT TV who are able to provide the solution.

Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: BTP-15000 error code

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @ollieclark29

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're seeing the error code BTP-15000 when trying to watch BT TV.  You're right, I don't think that an engineer is going to be able to get this sorted and I believe this is something that we can fix remotely.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks Keith and Robbie for your assistance. I have replied with the details that were requested.  Ollie

Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @ollieclark29 ,

Thanks for sending over the details. We're really busy at present so it's taking longer than usual to reply. Don't worry, we'll be in touch. I'm sure we can sort this for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi David, I have already been contacted by Gemma_P from BT TV regarding this issue.  I'm hoping that the missing configuration settings that have now been restored has resolved the fault.  I will update again later once I get the chance to see if the service is now working.

Many thanks, Ollie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back to me @ollieclark29 . Please do let me know when you're sorted.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

All up and running now.  Many thanks to everyone for your help and assistance.

Kind regards,

Ollie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

I have a similar issues with error codes BTP 1500 and BTP 15990 and just started a new post but any help to fix this would be appreciated , thanks in advance , Cheers Johnny

0 Ratings