Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Redunitedlee
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BTP-20000, BTP15000, BTP-155c

Go to solution
Hi all,

I recently had BT broadband and TV installed with BT Sport but it keeps telling me that I'm not subscribed to the premium channels and shows the error codes above along with details to contact BT to sort this out. The past 2 evenings I've contacted BT by chat and phone for a total of around 2 hours for the issue still not to be resolved. Please help as I left Sky to be with BT and am regretting it already
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BTP-20000, BTP15000, BTP-155c

Go to solution

@Redunitedlee Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Redunitedlee
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil, thanks for the prompt reply. I've clicked onto your profile but cannot see the link to send to the mods, is it hidden anywhere?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@Redunitedlee My mistake, yes it's normally hidden. If you try again it will be there Smiley Embarassed

0 Ratings
Redunitedlee
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks Neil, all sent across
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Redunitedlee

I have amended a conflict on the TV account so TV services should now work.

To force the new config onto the set top box, the home hub may need a factory reset and then the set top box disconnected and re-connected to the Internet.

If you then go onto an Internet Channel e.g. BT Sport. It may ask you to click okay to set this up. Click okay and channels should start working.

Let me know if that resolves or if there are still issues.

Thanks,

Gemma

0 Ratings
Redunitedlee
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Hi Gemma,

Many thanks for your help and prompt assistance (much better than waiting for a call back.....even after 5 days from the people on the phones) It's all working perfectly now after I reset the box so I'm able to watch BT Sports and the premium channels.

I'm just hoping that the billing part of things is right now as I signed up for a deal at the time and now worried that it might have changed but I guess I'll see when the first bill arrives.

Thanks again for your help!

Lee
0 Ratings