Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nalimugmug
Contributor
Message 1 of 30

BTP15000

Go to solution

Hi,

Over the last couple of days my wife noticed that here favorite movie channel-513 was not accessible, this was bringing up a code of YWM105 and IPC 6007.

Ive been through all the suggestions on how to rectify this from info on this site and that channel is still not available--

Have just come off the phone to India, went through exactly the same sequences twice- still not accessible, however also noticed that HD Eurosport is not available and an error code of BTP1500 tells me im not a customer, explained this to India who insisted I need an engineers visit.

So here I am getting 200 megabits download, the land line is working and most but not all BT TV channels are available.

Im pretty sure that our account has been corrupted somehow.

Could somebody look into this please before an engineer turns up unnecessarily in my opinion.

Many thanks

Bob

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 30

Re: BTP15000

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

nalimugmug
Contributor
Message 3 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you Keith.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @nalimugmug

I can have this looked at for you. Send us in your details using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Message 5 of 30

Go to solution

@nalimugmug Thanks for speaking with me today, I'm glad I was able to help get the subscription fault on your account fixed. If you need any help in the future you know where we are Smiley Very Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
nalimugmug
Contributor
Message 6 of 30

Go to solution

Ive just had a call from Neil who has looked into my issue, and as I thought the problem was an admin/account hiccup as opposed to a hardware fault.

I mentioned my error code to India last night, however the polite well spoken lady was adamant that I needed an Engineers visit, even though I thought this not to be the case.

Sure enough no Engineer needs to visit  as all is working now as Neil reconfigured my account and all is back to normal.

I cant overly emphasise how impressed I am with the attitude and professionalism of the staff who have solved my problem in such a fast time, thanks so much..Such a caring team-

Hopefully a manager will have sight of this  entry and give all those who helped here a well deserved pat on the back and free Guinness for New Years eve.

Hi to David when he returns

Again.

Many thanks

Bob/Nalimugmug

0 Ratings
nalimugmug
Contributor
Message 7 of 30

Go to solution

Hi again Neil,

All was well until early last evening-

An error code of 155-c came up, I followed all of the advise on this site  a few times to solve the issue with no change.

Then I did a factory reset of the box without deleting the recordings, now im getting an error code of 15990, which takes me back to last weeks scenario of not being an account holder.

If you or a member of your capable team could look into this for me it would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Bob

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @nalimugmug,

I am sorry to hear that you still have issues. @NeilO is back in the office tomorrow morning and will look into this for you. I'll send him an email to make him aware.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
nalimugmug
Contributor
Message 9 of 30

Go to solution

Thank You Daniel

Bob

Message 10 of 30

Go to solution

@nalimugmug Hi Bob, I'm so sorry that fault has reoccurred. Can you try the TV channels again as it should be sorted now.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings