Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon53
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BTTV - Losing subscription channels after aborted house move

Go to solution

Hi everyone, I hope someone can give me a nudge in the right direction.

Firstly the context. I'm on Max HD package and also in the middle of moving house. I set up a House moving date in the appropriate page but the house sale fell through and not seeing a way to cancel the house move I called into customer services who cancelled the house move which I verified by noting the cancellation in the 'Track My Order' page. The date for the move was due to be 30 November although I had already pushed this back once from the 20th November.

Secondly, the problem. On the 20th November my Max HD subscription channels disappeared to be replaced by the NOW TV set of channels although I couldn't view them as I was not subscribed. Similarly  the Sports channels were not available to me saying that I needed to add them to my package - I am subscribed to them. I called up support who tried to help but a couple of reboots later could not fix it and said it needed escalating  to the TNC(?) team  and they would contact me within two days which they did and they fixed the problem - I had my Max HD back,, Sports too and the NOW TV channels removed from the EPG.

Thirdly, the problem part two. On the 30th November exactly the same problem as the 20th November occurred again. I called up support who tried to help but after a couple of reboots they said it would need escalating and the TNC team would contact me within 2 days. This time I have not been contacted so this evening I called up support who tried to put me straight through to TNC team but couldn't raise them. I was told that they were busy and it would take up to seven days to come back to me and that was really the end of the matter and no further help was available. All of this was done politely and courteously. So here I am on the evening of the 3rd December with my TV out just really wanting a timely fix and if that is not available where do I escalate it to?

Thanks a million...

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: BTTV - Losing subscription channels after aborted house move

Go to solution

Hi @Simon53, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry to see you're having problems with your BT TV Subscription. The technical management centre TMC help with complex BT TV issues and I'm sorry you haven't been contacted back. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.