cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BTTV Pro Box stock issue?

Go to solution

I've been waiting on a replacement of a faulty BTTV Pro box since 13th August.  I've chased it a couple of times and both times I was told there is a stock issue.  Is anyone else awaiting delivery of a BTTV Pro box?  I'm surprised that a newly released product would go out of stock so quickly.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTTV Pro Box stock issue?

Go to solution

It could be due to Covid and the global chip shortage perhaps why they are having stock issues.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Yes, perhaps.  I ordered the original box they day they were made available so surprised that I can't get a faulty unit replaced days after my original order.  I wouldn't expect them so launch without enough stock.

Frustrating that I can't make changes to my BTTV package while this replacement box order remains open.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I called up today and finally got to the bottom of it.  There are no replacement boxes in stock (which must have a different stock number) but there are 22,000 new boxes in stock.  The adviser cancelled my order for a replacement box and I should have a new box by the end of the week.

@scharter - I know you mentioned in another thread you were facing the same issue so might be worth calling them.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@ledgie Hi - thanks for the heads up. I'm due a call back sometime soon, so I will menton it then.