cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BTTV Pro remote keeps disconnecting

Posting to see if anybody else having the same issue? It's intermittent and I'm unsure what the cause is, my TV, LG 'universal control' trying to kick in or something else. Sometimes does it after no input for a while. Sometimes does it when changing input from PS5, on one HDMI, turning BT Pro box on and letting the TV switch itself to the new input, sometimes from startup, turning the box and TV on together with the BT Pro remote.

I have a BT TV Pro box, an LG C1 TV. Pro box is directly connected to the TV, not going via Soundbar (currently unplugged anyway). I have tried repairing buly holding Home and 9, changing the batteries and hard reset on Pro box, holding reset button and power button.

Not sure what else to do?!? Any help much appreciated

TIA

Toby

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BTTV Pro remote keeps disconnecting

Frustrated after posting this, went to turn my Pro box off and it would not respond. Pressing power button did nothing. Is the problem with my Pro box? Again anyone else has the same issue,
TIA
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I had a similar problem a fresh change of high quality batteries fixed it.

The batteries that were in it oddly were 0.00v and 1.37v which is very odd.

Either way it's sorted. I was blaming the box but it looks like it was just the batteries.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the reply, tried this perviously and still had no effect. For others, an update, spoke to BT who sent an engineer out. They will be replacing the box.

0 Ratings