cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tartanjohn
Message 1 of 2

BTTV & TVRemote (Sony Bravia) appear to be out of sync

Having changed my Panasonic for a Bravia, I had to be sent a new Remote Control for BTTV as the old one couldn't be tweaked for the sound control on the Sony.

The new one does work but to get any reasonable sound out of the TV, I have to take the volume up to 100.  If I then switch to the TV itself, I am deafened.

Is there some form of syncing needed between the BTTV remote and the Sony remote to have them work on the same scale

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BTTV & TVRemote (Sony Bravia) appear to be out of sync

@Tartanjohn Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I found this info on the bt.com help section.

If you turn up the volume to the maximum using your YouView remote but it's still low, it's probably because it was set low on your TV box when you paired your remote with your TV.

Here's how to fix it and sync your TV and TV box volume:

1. Use your YouView remote to set the volume to half way between low and high
  2. Use your TV remote to do the same
  3. Now re-pair your YouView remote with your TV >
Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings