Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 6

BTTV and app help

Go to solution

I wonder if a mod could pick this up. We moved house a couple of weeks ago taking our account with us. Things ran smoothly bar our BTTV account. We are on Max HD but BT Sport was cancelled and not accessible, all other channels were fine, including AMC . After a couple of lengthy phone calls BT Sport was reinstated on the app only but not the Youview box. The BTTV app online was working ok until yesterday, now I'm unable to use it at all, requesting me to log on and getting error code WJ999. The BT player on the Youview box is working and the BT Sport app is ok.

It looks as if my BTTV account is a mess, I'd be grateful if someone could unravel it please. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: BTTV and app help

Go to solution

Hi @Hunter2660,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having with your BT TV service since moving home.  I appreciate the time you spent on the phone trying to sort this out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@Hunter2660 many thanks for sending over your details, I've raised a case with our TV experts to get this investigated and as soon as I have any updates I'll be in touch.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@NeilO  A quick update. I'm glad to say BT Sport has been added to our Youview box. Thanks. I've figured out the problem with the Windows 10 BTTV issue. Simply it was a player issue, now sorted. The Fire TV app is a different issue, still getting the error code ZP514, "please check your internet connection and try again".  Oddly the app on my Fire tablet is working OK. I did notice there was an update recently with the Fire TV app, so maybe there's an issue there. I'll have a dabble later and update when I can.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@NeilO  The Fire TV box is now sorted. Just needed the classic old "reboot". Don't know why I didn't twig that earlier.  Thanks for your help though.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Hunter2660, Brilliant I'm really glad that's working for you now.

0 Ratings