cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 90

Re: BTTV colours going odd (grey green and pink hues) power down and restart needed. Box on the way

Go to solution

First opportunity to test new box and there was a crackle as sky sports came out of the adverts at half time, but picture stayed in the right colours.

Fingers crossed this issue is fixed.

Although my box was replaced three weeks ago I can't help thinking that BT have a stock of these and they are all the same age anyway?

Did anyone have the problem during the game on the 3rd April?

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 90

Re: BTTV colours going odd (grey green and pink hues) power down and restart needed. Box on the way

Go to solution

I've not had the problem since a change of box (though it was interentional break last weekend and terrestial TV FA cup the week before). No problems today during the Spurs game.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 90

Go to solution

Yes the unplug and restart is the only way it corrects itself.  BT have recognised its a box problem me thinks as they are sending me knew one free of charge. 

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 90

Go to solution

I spoke to soon. Walked out of the room for a while, came back in at 6.45pm and picture green, grey and pink!

Very frustrating as this is a new box.

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 90

Go to solution
Oh dear I am getting a new box , so will be interested to see what happens with me, it seems its always whilst watching sky sports that this happens so far
0 Ratings
Message 46 of 90

Go to solution

Hi All,

Sorry for the issues you are experiencing, we are investigating this.

If you are affected by this problem can you please reply with your TV make and model?

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 90

Go to solution
I have a lg oled 48a16 tv which is about a month old
Message 48 of 90

Go to solution
I complained and BT are sending me a new box
0 Ratings
Message 49 of 90

Go to solution

I have a Panasonic TX-43JX600B about 3-4 months old. 

0 Ratings
Message 50 of 90

Go to solution

Toshiba 49L3653DB about 3 years old.

But it is not the television that is the problem.....

0 Ratings