cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johned8
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BTcontroller

I am now on my third controller in a matter of weeks, but same fault occurs - requires multiple repeat clicking of a button to enter the number of a channel or any other a ction. Cannot enter a double digit or triple digit number for a channel - box won't accept it

From what I have read maybe caused by my plasma TV? Quite ridiculous that BT keep sending out replacement controllers. For info I have a new BT box sent only a few weeks ago.

Any thoughts on the cause of the problems with the BT controller? It makes the system I am spending a significant amount on next to useless.

The controller light flashes but the message is clearly not being received by the box. I have tried all the resets of the controller and box with no success.

Many thanks.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BTcontroller

Hi @Johned8 ,

Have you tried moving or repositioning your youview box to see if that makes any difference ?

Where is the Youview box positioned  currently ? ie how close to the Plasma Tv and any other electrical equipment ?

0 Ratings
Johned8
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi, yes, have moved it to different distances from my Plasma TV, but controller remains next to useless, requires constant clicking to get just a single number channel.

Disappointed that all BT can come up with is sending out replacement controllers x 2.
0 Ratings
Johned8
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

It is positioned at the max distance available given length of cables , but even to the side at three foot distance controller is ineffective.
0 Ratings