cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JVC
Message 1 of 3

Blank Screen when changing channels on HDMI

Hi,

I have just installed a BT / Youview box to my JVC TV model LT-32DA8BJ via the HDMI connection and have a problem. Intermittently when changing channels the screen on the TV goes blank and the only way to recover from this is to switch the Youview box off and on. I have tried connecting the Youview box via the scart socket and I don't appear to see this problem. Can you advise what the cause is likely to be and what corrective action I need to take. ( using the scart
socket is not a long term solution as one of the reason for getting the Youview box was for the HD channels)

Has anyone one else seen this problem?  BT have indicated that this is a know problem with YouView and  a S/W update is required,  but they would not give any details

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
PJ_Maybe
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Blank Screen when changing channels on HDMI

I have had this problem as well. Changing channels does not sort it out - it eventually clears and bingo - you're on whatever channel your button pushing has moved you to.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
The_Jezster
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Blank Screen when changing channels on HDMI

Having the same problem also. Hopefully Youview/humax will sort this out on a future update.
0 Ratings